We are a Polish company which got into the foreign market a decade ago and since then, thanks to the satisfaction of our customers, has been achieving better and better results. Due to this dynamic development, we are seeking a candidate for the position of an international forwarder. The potential candidate must combine experience, knowledge and competence. In exchange for their strong commitment and enthusiasm Visline offers a stable and well-paid job.
Visline is offering:
- Full-time employment contract,
- Attractive payment scheme + result depending bonus,
- A positive working atmosphere and a friendly company culture,
- Indispensable productivity tools (laptop, mobile),
- Fringe benefits (annual holiday benefit, Multisport club membership card, Enel-med medical services).
The scope of work
- Attracting new customers:
- Day-to-day customer service in the field of international transport services,
- Direct cooperation with carriers to take on subcontractors and negotiate transport rates,
- Monitoring ongoing orders,
- Observing the quality and timeliness of ongoing services,
- Supervising the profitability of transport orders.
- Minimum 2-year work experience in a forwarder’s position,
- Good command of English is a must. Other languages are welcomed.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving abilities.
- Communicative skills and team spirit.
- A portfolio of your own clients will be an additional advantage.
Place of work: Gdynia, Warszawa, Katowice, Poznań, Łódź
Join our team
Join the team of people who really want to do their jobs. Visline is a family business, so the time spent at work is just nice. As a Visline employee you are sure that your effort will be worthily rewarded–with the monthly salary and with attractive benefits. You are welcome to apply!